I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

y'all

I don't have much of a topic for today, so I'll just ramble. I shall now recite five things off the top of my head.

1: ONLY ONE DAY UNTIL MY BIRTHDAY! Yay yay yay yay yay! I'm twelve! And as being the youngest in my group at church, I value every month that I'm the same age as everyone else! But now I am only third youngest in my class, so I am only somewhat ecstatic.

2: My party is tomorrow! Shannon, Katie, Jessica, and Bridged are all coming for a sleepover and it shall be off the following: The charts, the chain, the hook, and most importantly, the wagon.

3: Today was rehearsal. A lot of the kids there are also in Willy Wonka, which I auditioned for, but didn't get :( Ian asked me to the opening night (which happens to fall on my birthday), and I turned him down. Would that be considered being asked out?

Oh dear. I think that would fall under that category.

Eh-hem.

4: Jessica just called. We talked for, like, half and hour. She's coming tomorrow at six thirty. (if anyone cares.) Yes.

5: Dad's going to paint a llama on my birthday cake. Everyone loves the llamas.

 Ecaep tuo. (Peace out spelled backwards/ sdrawkcab)

1 comment:

Loulou said...

Im sorry but im pretty sure that counts as being asked out... Why did you say no????? Oh well