I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Whatever I did, I LOVE IT!!!!

I'm blogging off the Wii today because Cassidy's laptop crashed. :( This is a lot harder then normal ;D

Okay, so, now I have 43 followers and I am soooo excited! Now I got three comments on posts that no one would have read a month ago! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!

Yeah, today we have to go Christmas shopping :O *yawning* But not now, right now I'm in my Grinch PJs and slippers, blogging off the Wii!

I gotta go now,
Love,
Cassidy the Monisa

2 comments:

Adelle said...

I read the "story of my life" part of this blog, and I had to tell you this... I LOVED it. You are a very good writer!

Melanie♥♥♥ said...

Haha, well, it's better to blog on the Wii then leave us hanging and not blog at all. :p Just kidding...haha.
Anyway, read your post on Black Friday and let's just say I COMPLETELY agree, but see, i can't resist!!! My Dad's the same as well. What did he get?
-Melanie