I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Tired, tired, skinny-jean wearing Cassidy

Hi. It's a football game, and as most of you know, the first thing I do when I get here is blog. Sheesh, Kaylyn, Stink and my family are the only ones here. Hopefully Christa comes. She's cool, and I like her.

And yes, for those of you who read post titles, I am wearing skinny jeans.

Today Pizza Boy told me I had attitude. Whatever.

Oh, wait, would that be considered attitude? Anyways, no one told me I had to be polite to him. I don't even talk to him all that much, what right does he have to say that I have attitude? And it was all because I jabbed him in the stomach with a Foosball thing and told him it was being used.

He was trying to play with that one. I was using it.

Hence the fact that I stabbed him. He still doesn't have the right.

No comments: