I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Friday, November 12, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!

YAHOO I'M TWELVE THAT'S TEN PLUS TWO AND I'M SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER EXCITED! And in honor of that I spent all this morning watching Fred videos and drinking coffee coolatas and eating chocolate Munchkins! (Special thanks to dad for hookin' me up with the yums)

I have too much to talk about! Katie, Shannon, Bridged, and Jessica came to my sleepover and we stayed up till midnight! My presents were the greatest things ever, I got a wicked hat and shirt from mom and dad, along with, like, forty bucks! <3

From Shannon and Bridged, I got a water bottle full of random stuff! This included tootsie pops,  a bouncy ball, a Lego action figure, and a Pokemon card.

Jessica's card was cute, it had a dog with cheese curls on his face on it. She also gave me a book and twenty bucks!

We made movies, talked, watched a movie, watched YouTube, and played video games. We had a lot of fun, and on my cake was a LLAMA! It was awesome. Yeah, and on Sunday, I get to go over Grammy's for other presents and stuff! If I get forty more dollars, I have enough for a FLIP CAMERA!!!!! :D

BTW, Aunt Terry, when you called earlier, I was watching YouTube and didn't hear the phone ring. Sorry.

Okay, well, I'm gonna finish my coolata. In the meantime, please enjoy Charlie the Unicorn.

Oh, gosh, I love this video.

1 comment:

Loulou said...

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGMOGM!!!!!
I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! and in a year you will be joining the wonderful world of teens!!! And i bet you cant wait!!!! I know i was sooo excited!!!! Oh well, here is a song

happy happy birthday, from all of us to you
we know you'll like your present, we picked it just for you!!!
Your present is.......
A BIG HEART FROM ME!!!
<3 there you go!!!!
LOVE YOU!!!