I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Monday, November 2, 2009

Wii


Finally! My family's getting a Wii! For what reason? None. We're quitting Netflix, and in like, three days, we're getting a console, Wii sports, Boom Blox, and something for Corrina called Charm Girls. In about a week, Wii fit and an extra Numchuk and remote will arrive. For my birthday, I asked Aunt Terry for Raving Rabbids, a game I saw on commercial, but it never occurred to me that I would actually ever get a Wii, so now I want it very bad. Oh, for those who care, I'm going over Grammy and Aunt Terry's house this Sunday to accept my gifts. I love my family! Now, since those holidays are near, every one's been asking for ideas for Xmas gifts. The answer to all: Pokemon cards. You can't go wrong with (by far) four family members giving Pokemon cards! Almost impossible not to get doubles, though. Well, more for trading with Sushi. Oh, back to the topic. We won't be the first to get a Wii. Sheesha has one, Liam has one, Danielle has one, and probably someone else who hasn't told me. Oh, in other news, ten days 'till my birthday! Woo-hoo! Ecstatic! Only one more year until I reach the land of ugly couches! (The youth room)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

get wii sports resort. That game is awesome. Boom Blox is a blast too.

Mike Brown said...

did u make a p. mike mii yet?