I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Saturday, November 14, 2009

No sleeping talent

The other night it was the talent show at my church. I did comedy (didn't see that coming) and Corrina and Kaylyn danced. I've listed thing I'm good at and thing I'm not, but I think I'm good at some weird things that I haven't listed before.



Bugging the youth: I am a master

Wii Raymond Raving Rabbids: I have completed quite a bit, and I have mastered.

Doing the chicken dance: As I do this often, when I am extremely happy doing this, so I am a professional chicken

Riding no-hands on a rope swing upside-down: A trick I am happy to be able to perform

Not sleeping: I am sad to have mastered this, but it is a talent of mine

Sugar-rushing: Do not EVER give me to much sugar. You may get run over

Hooking up UB Funkey Hubs: Since I download stuff a lot, I need to re-connect and dis-connect the Hub, which takes practice

Getting Paint on my clothes: A whole ton of my stuff has paint splatters on it. My Mom's not to fond of this talent



Well, there are countless others, but I don't have time to name them. These are the ones that I'm best at. Well, gotta go. Bye!

1 comment: