I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Less than four


AHHHH! There are less then four weeks to Christmas! Less then four weeks to Santa! Less then four weeks to socks on fireplaces! Less then four weeks to screaming and running and jumping and punching the air in pure happiness! I can't wait! Giving gifts, getting gifts, thanking, you're-welcoming, singing, praying, eating, friends, family, all this is SO fun and I can't wait to do it. But there's more to Christmas then that. Jesus! Ya Jesus, ya gifts, ya candy, ya trees, ya everything that has to do with this incredibly awesome holiday! I can't wait! Aren't we all desperately awaiting Santa? Aren't we all hanging Christmas lights? Sing Christmas carols, people! Jingle bells, Batman smells, Robin laid an egg...

And Aidan and Casey.

We're looking at two boys named Aidan and Casey, for adoption, and dad said they're all he wants for Christmas. And Backyard football for Wii. So, please pray and ask if they're the ones. Thank you. Now, we resume our singing...

The bat mobile lost a wheel and the Joker hollered STOP!

Now, I will say a very long and random word:


Justinian.

No comments: