I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Not normal


Some people have normal lives. They have a normal family, do normal things, eat normal dinners, mow normal lawns, swim in normal pools, that sort of thing. I don't think my life is that way. For example, here's the way normal people have a conversation:



Girl: Hey, how are you?

Boy: I'm fine, how are you?

Girl: I'm good. Have you read the news?

Boy: Yes, it's sad isn't it?

Girl: Yes, well, I have to go. Bye!

Boy: Bye.



This is the way I have a conversation:



Cassidy: Hey, what's up?

Sheesh: Nothing. Hey, can you come over for the football game? We're gonna have a contest to see how many Doritos's Kaylyn can eat without barfing!

Cassidy: I'll be there, but I have to bring a cream pie.

Sheesh: Oh, cool. See ya!

Cassidy: See ya!



Please note that I haven't actually met any normal people. I know four types of people:



Crazy: Me, Sheesh, Shannon

Goofy: Kaylyn, Corrina, most of the people at my church, Brighid

Silly: Ozzie, Danielle, Katie, Jessica

Bland: Most of the people I see on TV



Well, that's it for another non-normal post. Bye!






1 comment:

Mike Brown said...

mmhmmm...so much explained.