I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thank you 150


I just thought I'd mention that this is out one-hundred and fiftieth post. Funny it should fall right near thanksgiving. I'm thankful for a lot of things. Yeah, God's given us a lot to be thankful for. I'm thankful for my home, my family, my Wii, my dog, my laptop, my friends my cat, all my toys, my video games, my rope swing, my church, see? See how much I have? Wow. Just by re-reading that sentence proves how much God loves us. And here's the thing: This home is only temporary. When I die, I'm moving up a level! And a million rope swings are going to look like a pile of dirt. I'm thankful that I have such wonderful friends and family. They make me laugh, they comfort me when I'm sad, they give me nice things, and we have fun together. When you think about it, I bet if you counted the things that you're thankful for in your life, you would have over thirty. I'm counting, NOW.

I just counted thirty-six. And that took exactly two minutes. So if I continued counting, in one hour, I would have counted: 2,160 things. Holy cow! That's crazy! Just so everybody knows, I did that with a calculator. I am not a math whiz, you could say. Ha. Well, happy thanksgiving everybody!

No comments: