- I hate Monday. Call me Garfield, but I hate them. I absolutely LOATHE them. It's that getting-out-of-the-weekend-and-back-into-the-swing-of-things vibe that's the worst.
- Tuesday isn't that bad. I get to see Kristine Jelly-bean (Official nick-name) and Tyler, an adorable little boy with crazy made-up games to play, new ones every week.
- Wednesday's I go over Sushi +KK's, for Bible study. Almost always I play her DS Timetrials.Mushmallow RULES!
- Thursday is today. We don't often do much on Thursday, except for school. Right now, I'm a little sick, but my sister Corrina's not doing well. Don't worry, it's not that ever-more-dreaded Swine Flu. Ugh, thank God for that!
- Friday is always relief day. It's the official start of the weekend, meaning everybody can relax. Call it a three day weekend forever!'
- Saturday! Woo-ho! The second-best day is Saturday, because it's Saturday! Relax, write a blog, eat breakfast, watch cartoons, and then just do as you please. It's a day of relaxation.
- Sunday is a busy day for us here. It's get up, drag clothes on, rush out the door, come to church, go bug the youth at a football game, then either come straight home, or do something.
I hope you have enjoyed my opinion of everyday. Maybe you feel the same way? Hey, that rhymed! Sorry, couldn't help but point out the obvious.