I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Saturday, February 26, 2011

SLEEPOVA!!!!!

I'm at Jessica's house today, and we stayed up until TWO IN THE MORNING very late! Today we sat around and watched TV, made a video, and other stuffs! Last night we talked, had dinner, watched a horse movie, and did other stuffs! Now I go to someplace, so leave some comments, peace out, and blogfest is coming soon! BYE!!!!

9 comments:

Coco luv said...

Yeah, two things, 1 i said i wouldn't be bloging not going on the internet!!!
And two i stayed up till 4, NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH!!!

T-WAC said...

I'll tell you my email when I see you on wednesday.
T-WAC is not part of my email, though.

T-WAC said...

Forget my last comment.
My email's darkhippie177@gmail.com

Amy♥Forder said...

Sounds like fun! I love your blog, please check out mine and if you like it, please follow it :)) x

Brookie said...

Sounds fuuuuun!

Jen @ The Purple Pants said...

haha I love horse movies!!
Thank you for inviting me to the FPA blog!!! I'm so excited, it's gonna be awesome!! I just emailed you, I hope it was the right email though.
Do you want me to advertise the link on my blog?

Yo Katie! said...

A sleepova and I was'nt invited Cass! for shame!

shannon said...

I stayed up until Five a.m. one time....I will never do that again. I almost fell asleep in my sandwhich.
P.s. Sandwhiches don't make good pillows

Yo Katie! said...

wow Shannon! you fell a sleep on a sandwich! Mondo Coolio!