I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Sunday, February 20, 2011

EMERGENCY UPDATE!!!!

This is a post mainly to Pmike, so the rest of you just sit tight. Read it, though.

I CAN'T DO THE VIDEO TODAY. Parents say we need to get the house ready for real estate agents. LOULOU NEVER GOT BACK TO ME. I'm not ready! I need another week. Hope you get this message before church!!!!

LOULOU:

I can't really congratulate you right now. I was kinda counting on you here to do your stuff. I did the job myself. Not happy Cassidy. I hope you understand that when I granted you this task, I rather assumed that you'd get back to me ASAP. If you were punished or something, I understand, but please explain this!

Okay, guys! So sorry about that, but blogfest (if it happens at this point) will be soon. PLEASE SIT TIGHT! Thanks.

2 comments:

Aoife. said...

Aw, we can all wait one more week, Cassidy!! Don't get too stressed out over it, it's gonna be great in the end.

Aoife. said...

Oh, I wasn't saying that being size-0 is bad, I'm just saying that she is accepting of who she is, and isn't striving to be something that she's not. Just to clear things up. :)