I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

WAIT? Today's Wednesday? REALLY? Are you sure?

Heh, this happens a lot with me! This year I forgot it was the fourth of July! Now I forgot it's Wednesday. Why can't I keep my mental calander straight? Because I barely even remember my middle name. SANDRA! Yes, there it is. All clear.

Well, I guess it's Wednesday then! Tonight's VBS at church (another jam-packed addition of Cass and Crysta vs Troy and Ozzy. LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!) I've got to read up on what our key verse is tonight so I can shout something. Never mind. I know that didn't make sence. I didn't intend for it to.

IN OTHER NEWS, we're going to mediate, which is people talking about things. The boy's grandfather, a lawyer, and mom and dad are going to talk about the things of the visits. We're going somewhere else. I hope we can go to see Kristine I haven't seen her in so long! I miss my little Jellybean. I haven't seen her all summer! I hope she's learned to talk. I bet she's taller.

A bit of a short one today. Oh, I CAN'T WAIT FOR FOOTBALL SEASON! As we all know, I love football games not because of the football games themselfs but because I get to torment the younth and other people. ADIOS!

No comments: