I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Saturday, December 19, 2009

We're expecting snow

Well, tonight Aidan and Casey are sleeping over here. It's supposed to snow tomorrow. That means no church. No church, no rehearsal, no brunch, no football game, no nothing. BOO! And it had to fall on the week of the brunch! Oh, my life is dying! I'm dying away! Ah, oh no. I just fixed my purple chain-ball necklace yesterday. It had been broken. Today I had to get up early. On Saturday! Well, I had fun with Aidan and Casey. Earlier today we made cookies. That was fun. I need to repaint my nails. Ah, I'm just rambling. Pray that Aidan and Casey sleep well in our home. Peace out.

No comments: