I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A day in the life

Today my necklace broke (again). Don't you hate it when something brakes that you just fixed? I do. I just fixed my necklace Monday! Hey, tomorrow's Christmas eve! YAY! I love Christmas eve, Christmas, New years, and everything else bundled up in this month! Happy Hanukkah, folks! Casey's playing with cars, Aidan's upstairs sleeping (poor guy;we think he's coming down with something) and today's a visit with Grampa. Pray that goes well. Casey's not looking forward to that. I am going to listen to 'while you were sleeping' all day. Because tomorrow is Christmas eve, I missed rehearsal, and I'm gonna wing it. Don't worry Pastor Mike, I will be fine. Just make sure there's coffee in my dressing room, Summer. Okay, back to the subject of holidays. Merry Kwanzaa! I don't celebrate Kwanzaa (or Hanukkah, for that matter), but someone might. You never really do know who's out there. And to all, Feliz Navidad.

No comments: