I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Sunday, December 20, 2009

I'M VERY HAPPY!

SCHOOL IS OVER UNTIL JAN. 3RD! MY VACATION IS ON! FOUR DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS EVE! IT SNOWED SO MUCH THAT I'M GONNA SPEND THE WHOLE DAY SLEDDING! AIDAN AND CASEY ARE HAVING FUN AND THEY BOTH LIKE THE WII! LIFE IS GOOD, PEOPLE!

Ah, nothing says white Christmas like me yelling at you. Well, here in nowhere town we're getting eight-to-twelve inches of that fluffy stuff. Sledding looks like a good way to spend seven hours. Kids church is history. Of course, I wanted to go to church, but snow had to come! On the day of the brunch! Our last rehearsal before Christmas eve! It had to be today! Well, at least we're safe at home, I'm near the pellet stove (still in my pajamas) on Sunday at ten AM! Life is GOOD! I did my yoga this morning, had pancakes, slept in, helped Aidan play Wii Fit, things that happen when you're snowed in on Sunday. Yoga has become a part of my everyday life. Sometimes it just relaxes me. But it's not good to do at football games. One of the youth start yelling at you for doing "some hippie-dippie gymnastics when we're trying to face book people!". It must be very rude. Well, gotta go! FOUR DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS! (Here I go again)

No comments: