I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

All is not gold that glitters


I don't know how you take the title, but to me it has a meaning that I don't think other people will get. This is coming from Crazy Cassidy, so if you don't understand this, you are not alone. When people say that, to me it means that gold is special, but you don't have to have gold to be special. Be yourself, and if other people are just like you, you're still special. Because no two people are exactly alike, and we're all like snowflakes. No two identical snowflakes have ever fallen. But no matter how much you try to fit in, you will always be special. There is no possible way of avoiding it! You have your own incredibly unique talents, that fit you and you are special in. And even if you aren't shiny or rich or however you interpret gold, you will always shine out and be unique. Wow. Just re-reading that made me understand how:

1: Crazy I truly am

2: That makes so much sense to me it almost doesn't make any

3: No one not completely out of their heads will understand a word of that

4: I am a truly bold person. Now the whole world can understand how weird I am.


Well, sorry for laying all that on you. Maybe you can make sense of that. I have no idea where any of that came from, or even if I can go deeper then that. Maybe you can figure out how crazy I really am?

No comments: