I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My brothers are home

Aidan and Casey aren't leaving. My brothers are home at last! This wait has been looooong, but it paid off. I am so happy that they're here for Christmas! There's no place like home for the holidays, and they're gonna spend it here, which is their new home. I remember one summer when our home study was approved and when we decided to do this. Isn't it amazing? My family is growing! When I called Shannon today to tell her, she flipped. She screamed in my ear until I told her to stop. Think she was a little excited? Possibly. I'm glad that my friends are behind me. It makes me feel better that some one's praying for me. I'm glad that all this waiting is over. For those who will see me for the holidays, you'll also see and three-year-old and a four-year-old. Happy that you guys can know that.

No comments: