I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Books, books, books, July, books, books, books


3 days until the 4Th of July, and 4 days until my dad's 5Th of July cookout! On the fifth, my dad will have the Hamilton side of our family over for a big pool-hamburger-volleyball-holiday party! It's gonna be really fun. Well, I'm looking forward to it a lot. Mostly, lately I've been reading books. Big books, little books, thin books, fat books, kiddie books, chapter books, tall books, small books. Every kind of book! Book, book, book, BOOOOOOK!Have I mentioned I've read a lot of books? You know, try and pronounce that long BOOOOOOK and it sounds like Bouk. Is Bouk a word? I think I may look it up, in another BOOOOOK! That's fun to type. It's also fun to do this: !@#$^&*()_+ % Whoop! Well, I'm gonna go read another BOOOOOOOK! Ha ha. While I read, please enjoy the following picture of a grand piano:

No comments: