I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Biking


Today was great! Today in kid's church we colored paper coloring sheets for church. And after that, and watching a little Saved By The Bell, my dad asked me if I wanted to take a little bike ride. I said yes, for I love to bike. We started off through my neighborhood (the huge city of wales) and when we got to the end of my street (perhaps the only street) we took a left. We started off down a road near the lake. It was a tad uphill. After we walked our bikes a ways, we noticed that we had lost the road. It was a rocky dirt road now, and we were deep into the forest. We biked and walked a long ways, when my dad decides to announce, "I have no idea where we are!" Well, it kept getting uphill and more rocky. Finally, I saw a sign that meant we were in the midst of civilisation ! That sign? A telephone pole. We biked a looooooooonnnnnnggggg way until the pavement was back, but only for a minute. We passed a little pond. And then, my dad sees a sign! We were then in Stafford CT! Well, we biked for a long while until we saw a house. Pavement was there in a little while. We passed a small stream. We even passed a baby snap turtle. It was indescribably cute! Well, after a very long time of paved roads we passed a sign. It read, 'PAVEMENT ENDS'. Where? In a mile? They were a little mistimed there. Well, we were well and truly lost. Not to mention tired, hot, sweaty, and thirsty! Well, after a long time, we passed into Wales again. After a long time, we got home to some cool-aid and Annie on the VCR. I am now completely exhausted, but it was awesomeness!

No comments: