I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Approved at last!


We're now officially approved for adoption! Whoopee! We're also getting more information about three really cute kids. There's Alex, who's 3, Bobby, who's 5, and Jade, who's 7. 2 boys, 1 girl. This may be the one! And the first one! I told my BFF's about it yesterday. We heard Monday night. Whoopee! We can all hardly believe it. S0 thank you all for praying for us and keeping us in mind with getting approved, but don't stop now. We still have to find the right kid(s). So, keep a-hoping! We're exited, and yet we have no idea what to do in the meantime. Well, we have an experience at hand. Whatever we do next, will change our lives. The next step is the biggest. This is no game. But, as they always say, "do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow has enough worries of its own". That verse is right! Enjoy today. Tomorrow will be here soon. But if you think about it, tomorrow will never come. It will always be today. When tomorrow comes, we will probably call it today. And today will be yesterday. Confusing, huh? Well, you can think it though. We have a whole lot of tomorrows, and today is forever.

No comments: