I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Shocked



It's raining out. It's thundering and lightning out. It's a dull, dreary, cold, stormy, wet, unpleasant, glum, gloomy day. It is a boring and gruesome day. And yet there is something to write about. It was a night like today, lightning and all, when Benjamin Franklin discovered electricity. On days like today, writers and painters have come up with masterpieces. Today is no ordinary day. It is a day that God has given us to get wet. You know something confuses me? When you get struck by lightning, they say you get shocked. But to keep the pool clean, my dad puts in something called shock. Cool is a word for cold, or chilled. Or it can be a word meaning awesome. There are many mysteries of this world. Like, why do I find socks in my stereo. Or why I found a CD in my underpants drawer. So many mysteries. So many misplacings. So many things to think about, on a dull, dreary, cold, stormy, wet, unpleasant, glum, gloomy day.

No comments: