I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N!

Hi again! Guess what?Me and my family are going on VACATION! What? How'd you guess? Oh yeah, the title.Well, it will be by far the best road tripping',mixed up,smorgasbord Adventure ever ! We are going through Ohio, up to Canada, And back home thrugh NewHampshire.It'll be fun! Oh, and some nights we are gonna stay in a hotel, and some nights were' staying at campgrounds.It is gonna be awesome! Sorry, kinda lower now.I probably won't be able blog that week, so you'll have to wait to hear from me. But don't worry, there are a lot of other cool blogs, like Fit For The Race and Ramblings Of A Worship Leader.Check those out! They are REALLY cool! So, I'm still blogging now, so don't look at them yet.I am STILL reading Benjamin Franklin. That book is long I tell you!

Well, I want to say thank you to all the people who comment,read,and like this blog.And a special thanks to mom and dad, For getting it set up and always reading.I love being able to express my thoughts to the world and listening to what I have to say.I've never been able to do that before.But now I can, And everyone loves my blog! YAY! Well, I guess it's getting kind of late.But I want to say one last thing.Thanks to everyone, For listinging out there.

Yours Always truly,
Cassidy

No comments: