I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Wassup?


OK, to be honest,I have no idea if anyone is actually reading this blog! No one ever leaves comments! I want to know YOUR opinion. Oh dear, it's starting to rain again.Wow ,this town does rain a lot! I hope it doesn't rain when were' on vacation.Stop worrying self! Whatever happens, god will need it to happen for a reason. Sorry, dazed out a little there. Where was I? Oh yeah, rain.It's fun to play in though. I love to get my clothes wet and feel all that water on me like I was thrown in to a pool with all of my clothes on! It would be nice to live under water. I used to dream about the entire world just being a pool.It would be nice, but we couldn't breathe.Oh well, I like living better,So that might not be such a good idea. Well, PLEASE leave a comment! I'm begging! Well, that wraps it up. See ya!



Won't see you for a while,truly.


Cassidy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog & I think it's great. Love, mom