I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Blah Blah Blah


Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.Blah? Have you ever had one of those days when EVERYTHING you hear sounds like that? If so , you need to pay attention better! Sometimes we humans have days when we don't want to get out of the wonderful daydreams that we want to stay in so we can be the beautiful people that no one knows we are. Daydreaming if a fanatical thing . We can let our minds take us anywhere. Pretending is not a bad thing, it just somtimes gets in our way.We should'nt stop it though.Or we might turn out as a plain,stiff,non-creative person. Let's go dazzle the world with creativity,imagenation,and spirit of hope,happyness,and liberty and jusitce for all!

Yours dazzeling truly,
Cassidy

No comments: