I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Chain saw returns

Hello fellow readers! We have a new alert!The chain saw man was at it again yesterday.He was chain sawing like there was no tomorrow!(Which there was).Does anyone here know what a scuttlebutt is? That is because there is no such thing as a scuttlebutt silly.You should know that by now.To change the subject, let's talk about the boring things in life,like politics and schoolwork and things like that.That should be an interesting conversation!And nowadays the public schools are more boring then they used to be. Now they included MATH and SCIENCE. They really must be a big bore to all the children. Ha ha! That should be the talk of the century! This discussion is reminding me of the table-turning-burning-churning-earning-learning-people eating-most dreadful scuttlebutt's!

Bye! From yours crazed truly,
Cassidy

No comments: