I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Friday, September 26, 2008

MEEP


MEEP.O.k., that might sound a little weird, but it does make sense in a way.There's a girl at my co-op that one day approached my sister.When she was about three feet from her, she poked her and gave a loud MEEP. Now it makes sense, right?Well, Sandra,if you are reading this,which I highly doubt, MEEEEEEEEEEEP! La la la, how about a change of subject?Shall we? O.k., I don't think people are reading my blog! The last four posts have ZERO comments! That is unbelievable people! That is a disgrace to all blogging kind! I am disappointed in you all !Give me a D:D! Give me a A:A! Give me an D-D-Y: D-D-Y! Who do I love :DADDY! I LOVE THAT MAN!He is a very awesome person, and he's my dad! Is that not great? It is fabulous to me! YAY DAD!



Your who loves her dad truly,


Cassidy

1 comment:

Tony said...

and i LOVE my cassidy!!! thanks for that cheer kiddo..

daddy love C-A-S-S-I-I-D-Y!!!!!!!!

BE GOOD HONEY!
xoxoxoxox
dad