I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Friday, September 5, 2008

Imagin this



Three of the best words in the world are these: Pretend.Create.And Imagination. I use them all the time."Why don't we pretend to be spy's?" " I will create An alien meal." I try to always keep these words in my mind all the time so i know what to do. You'll be amazed at how much you can discover if you keep these in mind! Fiction, Myths, story's,pretend, It doesn't matter what you call it, anyway you spell it is cool. Fiction's absolUtely woNderful. The red letters are right.Fun! Well, it's that time again.Leave a comment! Use your imagination!






Bye, truly.



Cassidy

No comments: