I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Monday, September 22, 2008

Um, I don't have a specific title this time,but mabe I do

As you know, Halloween is coming up.I can't wait to go trick-or-treating with my auntie Fran and my cousin Robby. I want to get LOTS of candy.O.k.,So it's only September,but early bird catches the germ!Or is it term? Maybe even Burn! J-A-C-K-O-L-A-N-T-E-R-N-S! I love them!And my dad just finished carving mine!It is the creepiest,freakiest,coolest jack-o-lantern ever!By the way, I read everyone comments, and Todd,rest assured,I have NOT tried to balance a sharp knife on my nose for 15 seconds.I only tried for 10. Now on the subject of dog food, Rocky should have ONLY 1 cup and a half every day. And on the subject of T-Rex, I do not know how to pronounce pestranombia. So, even though you may think I have lost my mind, which I lost a bit after the 2nd blog,It is true, I do not know how to pronounce pestranombia. And then we go on the merry-go-round of life.

Yours out-of-her-mind truly,
Cassidy

No comments: