I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Friday, August 29, 2008

A guest







Oh boy! My sister forgot her blog account stuff, so I am letting her use mine.Here she is.(All purple words are Corrina June) Hi! I have my own blog, but I forgot the stuff.I am 8 years old.I have short dark hair and I LOVE webkinz.My favorite type of webkinz is the manatee.And if you want to leave comments, visit the magical world of Corrina.And remember to leave comments here too.And that's all. Love Corrina.









That was my little sister.So, I have my first label ever on this blog! Celebration! I have to read a book on Benjamin Franklin. It is interesting. ( Not that interesting)I am not thrilled about it, but it beats Issac Newton.Even though he has his own cookie,which I do enjoy from time to time,His book is not Picturefull.NO PICTURES! I love to post pictures, as well as see them and draw them.Well, I gotta wrap it up.






Yous truly who's reading Ben Franklin,






Cassidy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't get that whether you want to celebrate or not...LOL but your story is pretty much impressive and i stuck with your article until i red it completely.