I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Questions?

Heh, okay, whatever, I know I'm stealing this idea from Abby, but I wanna do it to!

Okay, so, in a couple of posts, I'm gonna do a Q&A post. So you guys ask the questions! Here are some FAQ so that you guys don't ask me the same question a million gazillion times:

Do you have green sneakers: Omigluegun, yes, you guys, geez, I mention that like every post!
Are you vegetarian: Yep, I certainly am!
You're really 5'7: Well, no, actually, five-six and a half.
Your brothers are adopted: Uh-huh.
Is Zach older then Pizza Boy: No, Zach is turning twelve on Wednesday, Pizza Boy is fifteen.
How long have you had this blog: About three years, actually.

Those are the ones that I get asked most often! Here are some questions that I don't want to see!

Are you a girl: um, yes...
Do you wear pants: YES!
Spell "quickly": Why?
Are you standing on a fish: How the heck would I
How many teeth do you have: What the noodles, I don't know!

Stupid questions are not my favorites.

NEW AND IMPROVED, it's A RANDOM LONG WORD FROM CASSIDY!

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
True or false: Is this a real word? ANSWER!

Remember, the mice love fan mail!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

IF A GENIE POPPED OUT OF A LANTERN, AND YOU COULD MAKE ONE WISH, WHAT WOULD IT BE¿¿?¿¿

:)

T-WAC said...

Yes, Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanokoniosis is a word. And so is Floccinaucinihilipilification. In case you're wondering who this is, one of your friends has an older brother who took poetry and electoral process classes with you at FOF. By the way, this blog is amazing!