I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Saturday, January 8, 2011

How to make Cassidy Soup

1 Teaspoon Sarcasam
2 Cups Comedy
1 Cup Randomness
10 Dashes of Love for Jesus
5 Pinches of Skinny Jeans
1 Teaspoon Vegetarian
and just a pinch of Pretty Powder

Mix them all together in a bowl with Homestar Runner's head on it. Stir until nice and tasty. Serve with french-fries and peanut butter.

I got this idea from Jade. Her blog is wonderful. I thought it was a cute idea. :)

Now, a lot of you asked me which museum I went to yesterday. Due to parental protection, I don't care to share that information. You know, some crazy dude with a pickax might try to find me. gotta go out to breakfast. :)

1 comment:

Loulou said...

Heym how much is a pinch? I need to know, Im pretty bad at baking without a recipe... <3