I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wildly popular topic

Hi everyone.

Before I post today, I'd like to just go over one thing.

In this post, I'm going to be reviewing my opinion, and what's true. I truly don't mean to be rude or to offend anyone, and I won't say any names. I'd just like to make it clear that I don't want to be rude at all, but this is what's right and I know it.

Now that that's over, let's begin.
Well, let's go over what stared this. The chicken and her egg. Six comments on that, some negative, some positive, (Mostly negative) and one by me. I'd like to give you guys a little feedback. I got a lot of comments on big bang theory. Just to clarify this, here's an example.

Do you really think that we just came from apes? Here's the thing, there are still apes. If there are still apes and there are still people, how do you work that? Also, everything just, "Came from nowhere" just magically appeared one day. I don't mean to offend anyone, but that's not logical and completely unreasonable. I mean, there are a bunch of theories that I don't really need to go over, because this was the only one mentioned. But still, this one really is false. If you think about that, really. I'm writing a book about a girl who was told really foolish lies and believed them. They made no sense and were completely unreal, yet she believed them. I think that's going on here.

Okay, the actual creation makes more sense, so now let's go over that.

The earth was created by God. He made everything. He made man, animals, CHICKENS, trees, water, sky, plants, everything. And the man named them all. Sin was created by the devil discussed as a snake. That's what the Bible says and that's what's real.

I just thought I'd go through that. Thanks. G2g, bye.

1 comment:

Joan said...

Wow... It's very unique blog.
Fantastic content and pictures.

I like your blog.

Please visit:

http://bali-worldresorts.blogspot.com

Keep blogging.
Have a great time.