I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Pizza WOO

I like pizza. That's what we're having for dinner. I like pizza. Pizza. PIZZA. PIZZA. PIZZA. I like pizza. I do. In case you didn't know that. So, I'm bored. Onto the good topic. PIZZA. WOO. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Gooooood pizza. I LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEE pizza. Sorry, my keys are sticky today. As a matter of fact, I do enjoy pizza. But I don't need to put 53 Os in my WOO! Holy cow! That's a lot of Poos!Did you know that when you put two letters together, they make the sound as in BUBBLE. Fascinating. I learned that from Corrina's Turbo Speller thingy Bum Bram Bobbee Whatchamacallit Wotcha K-Chow! Boom Bram Bubble and a Ho-Dodo-Dee-DA. I needed to scat there. Sorry if you don't like scatting. My bad. Well, this has been an incredibly random post. And remember this crucial important bit of information: I like pizza. Just in case you forgot.

3 comments:

Iceflower said...

cool. lol random, and thanks for following my blog! what is ur email, i want to send u a blog award. thanks
~ Moonflower

Cassidy said...

sorry. can't give you my email. only way you can contact me is by comment, im eleven.

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲