I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Diary of a wimpy kid MOVIE

Yo yo people. It's me again. Tomorrow I'm sleeping over Sushi+KK's and on Saturday, I'm gonna go see Diary of a wimpy kid the movie. Looks awesome. I saw the commercial. Seeing movies is fun. I hope Auntie Fafa buys popcorn. Love popcorn. Butter. YUM. So, anyways...Sorry I haven't posted since I was sick. I was busy. I've been outside a lot lately. It's been so nice out, for march. I'm so happy that spring is this weekend! YAY SPRING! I love winter, but I need a change. I can't wait until summer. I already made a schedule: Swim, climb trees, play Wii, blog, eat, sleep. There it is. Exciting, isn't it? Well, I'm glad to say that I've had 300 profile views. YA-HOOOOO! Thanks! Oops, G2G. Adios.

1 comment:

Chandana said...

Hi,

Here's a blog that serves for your spiritual needs, and will surely be a blessing for you.

It has messages from the Holy Scriptures, taught by the Spirit of God.

These messages teach us how to have God in all the aspects of our lives and have God's rule over every matter :

www.holyoneofisrael-reconciliation.blogspot.com

Have a blessed reading and gladly write back if you need any prayer help.

God bless you and your family.