I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Captain Ho ho comes tonight!



It's here! It's here! It's finally here! Tonight is Christmas eve! Tonight is the night when we all go to my grandma's to swap gifts and eat ten pieces of pizza and yummy dessert. Tonight is the night when we hang the socks and leave the cookies and milk and carrot for blitzen. Tonight is the night when I stand up on the alter and sing a song I've practiced for weeks! But most importantly, tonight is the arrival of SANTA CLAUS! But wait, aren't we forgetting the true meaning of Christmas ? Christmas is about the birth of Santa Claus and Jesus scooting down the chimney. No, wait. Take that. Reverse it. Moving on. Do we not all anxiously wait for evening to come? Do we not turn out the fire or Santa's butt will burn? Do we not hang socks at the chimney?! DO WE NOT ALL GO TO OUR FAMILIES AND PARTY TILL DAWN?!! I THINK WE DO! Now, I am not Jewish. So what do I know about Hanukkah? How do I know about dradels and the seven days and the menorah? Wait, I knew that. So I do know a little about Hanukkah. Ha! Well, no matter if you're Jewish or Christian. Happy Holidays!


Merry Christmas readers!


Cassidy


P.S. About the Captain Ho ho thing, that's what my dad calls Santa. We've called him that for years.

1 comment:

Mike Brown said...

I hope Capt. Ho Ho doesn't only bring you coal.

Merry Christmas!