I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Random talking and I am ten years old



You are probably wondering, "What's with the ten-year-old thing?" Well, Pastor Mike's mom posted a comment on my last post and she asked how old I was. Well, I am ten. And when I grow up, you will find a book by me, since I'm going to be a writer. Or a movie with a script written by me. Something fun and fascinating. I have no particular topic today so let's shout out some stuff. Auntie Terry, I want to tell you my dad said you got me a potato sack. If so, thank you. I do enjoy potatoes. Especially mashed. Pastor Mike, TYPING LESSONS. Sound familiar? You were too there last week! I saw you! And that was the last week! Now I'll never know how to type. Bobo hobo. I'm weeping on the keyboard. WA WA tabooed. Sorry, very random day. Oh, we got our Christmas tree. We decorated it and, WA LA, it looks amazing. Well, hate to run but,




BYE!


Cassidy

2 comments:

Mike Brown said...

You said that you learned how to type. I asked.

Tony said...

Our Christmas Tree rocks...woohoo

love you Cass

xoxoxox
Daddy-o