I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Deck the halls with bows of Mrs. Polly



Fa la la la la la la la la! All the stations are doing Christmas music now! Oh, ho, the mistletoe hung where you can see. You know, when we try and post a thought that comes to mind we usually say, "Hm, I'll put this on blogger." and simply do it. Well, I have found out the most disgraceful thing right here on blogger. They said I had to be thirteen to be a blogger! AND I'M TEN! Am I doing something illegal???? Maybe I should say I'm thirteen to be safe. But I'm ten. So that wouldn't work. All I was doing is viewing my profile, making some minor adjustments, when I came across where you could say how old you were! Now, I'm not allowed to say stuff like my last name and where I live or my phone number, but I've told you guys my age before, right? So, I say I'm ten, and then they give the 'Please check for errors' thing, and in bold and red, ' Must be thirteen to be a blogger'. Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa! We are SO navigating away from the basic topic! We are talking about music and Mrs. Polly and halls here! Not profile dashboard! Well, on to main,my favorite music is the holiday kind. My favorite Christmas song is carol of the bells. Instrumental. But it doesn't matter if we are rocking around a Christmas tree or if we're walking in a winter wonderland, we are all the same in God's eyes. Haven't said this in a while but,



Yours truly,


Cassidy

2 comments:

Mike Brown said...

Ironically, your parents are probably glad that you're not a teenager yet.

Polly said...

thank you for inserting my name into your blog for no apparent reason.