I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!



It is no longer beloved 2008. This is my first blog post of the year. It feels like the time to say what I wish to conquer. This year I want to do a lot of things. I want to keep every one. I'm not going to say something you know I won't do like eat broccoli every day or make a blog without at least one funny line and/or joke. I have things that do seem possible to do. Here they are:


1: Finish five books in 2009

2: Read all the goosebumps books published by the end of 2009

3: Try and post at least four times a week

4: Collect every U.B. Funky in stores by the end of 2009

5: Make all of my webkinz at least one outfit by the end of 2009


O.k., I know 4 out of 5 of them are only for this year, but those are my resolutions. I hope you all have a very nice new year and I would like to say that I will miss 2008. We all will. That was the year that I became a blogger. I posted 85 posts last year. This is the number one. Happy new year everyone! Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. Check out my new blog, Ricky's story. It's by my webkinz. See if you like it. Tell me over comment. You can find it at my profile.


Happy new year!


Cassidy

No comments: