I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Monday, January 19, 2009

Cheese. Potatoes.



I have it! I have the inspiration for one SUPER POST! This is the blog that will revolutionize the world! The following is an inspirational program:


Cheese. Potatoes. Isn't that inspiring? OK, that's not the topic. But the topic is inspirational! OK, everyone knows Pastor Patrick is my church pastor, right? So that's why I have developed a secret plan that will be so funny, you will all join me under peer pressure!So, anyway, here is the top-secret plan: (Pay attention!) We sneak into Pastor Patrick's office with our gear. (Gear: rope, oil, black suits, ski masks, cheese in a can) We put down oil on the floor. We hide in closets, wearing ski masks and black suits. When he comes in, he slips on oil and we spray him with cheese in a can! Then, we'll eat the rest of the cheese in a can! Brilliant, huh? No, wait, no can do the secret plan. I just remembered, I have to stay in the house on school days. Oh, well, better luck next time me.


So long! (You all know who I am)

2 comments:

Polly said...

interesting...well, i'm just glad you're not planning on sabotaging ME. enjoy your cheese in a can.

Mike Brown said...

cheese in a can = yummy