I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Friday, October 16, 2009

Ahhhhhhhhh!


We interrupt your blog fest to bring you this very unusual news: IT'S SNOWING IN OCTOBER! Can you believe that? I can't! I think someone up there's got his calender wrong. We just skipped fall! It hasn't snowed much, and it stopped just a little while ago, but SNOW. I remember snow in November, but not October. This is just crazy. Oh, also, more news. I'm on in the church play this week. I would give you the monologue, but I have to blog fest. I just hope it doesn't snow on harvest fest, this weekend! So, let's get on with a blog fest!


I promised you a list oooooooooooooooooo

Sorry. Mom's watching Ben Hur down here and it distracted me.

I promised you a list of blogs I like, so, here.









I would say www.pastormikebrown.blogspot.com is eligible, but he hasn't posted for about two weeks. I know I abandoned you in the middle of blog fest, but something suddenly came up.


Seriously.


We had a foster child ,Kristine, for about three weeks. I couldn't blog then, I had to help mom! I admit it, I may have used my blog time for Toontown, but a kid's gotta play what a kid's gotta play. BTW, my birthday's coming up in less than three weeks! YAY! Eleven! Only one more year until I get into youth.

Whoop-Dee-do.

Well, I gotta go. It's still school hours and I have to rehearse for a certain role coming up this Sunday. Did you know that last Sunday I got asked if I knew all my lines three times? I guess people care.


Well, check out the blogs. Next stop: I dunno. Well, come back soon!

1 comment:

Mike Brown said...

I always count, because I always come back.