I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Friday, September 18, 2009

Welcome to Blogfest!

Blogfest is here! Yahoo! Okay, okay, I calmed myself down. But it's blogfest! It's like a holiday! Okay, so, one problem. I lost all my notes on blogfest. Boo. But, the show must go on! So, UN-noted first-ever World of Cassidy Blogfest EVER! may begin! So, to kick off the show for blogfest, we're going to award everyone for sticking to this blog so long! Well, not everyone. But, some of you, along with some of my best posts, will receive Today's Golden Words awards! So, let's start the show!

First up, for the longest post award, here are our nominees:

Cat got your tongue?
A list of things you should do before using a public potty
Bye/Hi

And the winner of the longest post is: A list of things you should do before using a public potty!!!
Congratulations! Now, for the most commented post award, here are your nominees:

America is mine!
SUMMER!
Chain saw the third

And the winner of the most commented post is: Three way tie? What the-How did that happen? Oh well, all you posts win a TGWA. Now, funniest post, here are your nominees:

When toilets attack! The untold story
The group
The endless pain!

And the winner of the funniest post goes to: When toilets attack! The untold story!!!
Yarn! Now, let's not forget about my loyal fans! Here are your nominees for most loyal commenter:

Aunt Terry
Dad
Pastor Mike

And the most loyal commenter goes to: PASTOR MIKE? Okay, I just gave an award to someone I thought I would never give a TGWA to. Well, congrats, and on with the show. Now let's have a few nominees for the Anonymous award:

Anonymous

And the winner is: Anonymous! Congratulations! Okay, you can start commenting again, since you won an award. And now, the moment you've all been waiting for: The end of the post! Well, next time on blogfest, take a look at a list of my favorite blogs! So, see you in a bit!

1 comment:

Mike Brown said...

Thank you, thank you. I would like to thank everyone who made this award possible. I would like to thank my job for allowing me the time to read these posts. Lastly I would like to thank Cassidy for writing entertaining blogs. I couldn't comment if not for the help of my support team. *sniffle, sniffle* I told myself I would cry. Oh, I'm a mess, so I'll cut it short here. Thanks everyone!