I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Technical difficulties


Hi everyone! I understand that some of you have had a little trouble getting to my other cool blog, WOC2. Here's a little tour.

Go up to your toolbar address finder (that bar with the name of what website you're on) and type in exactly http://www.pureawesomenesswoc2.blogspot.com/. If you get on, that's it. But if you're having more trouble, here's what you do. Go to blogger.com and search World of Cassidy 2. If you still can't find it, and you know my phone number, call me and I can give you a step-by-step tour and whatnot. If that doesn't work, your computer might not be able to handle the awesomeness of WOC2. Bye!

No comments: