I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Friday, October 30, 2009

Just giving the report


Very funny PMB. Glad to see you might get back to blogging. I was hoping you weren't retiring and not telling me!


Anyways, I just want to give everyone the information that it's Friday. Yay and boo! Friday is one of my favorite days because it officially starts the weekend. But, Friday is test day here at homeschool, which means I've got a lot to do today. Ah, school. Kids who learn will grow older and happier because they have a well-built education. Sorry, but, DOY! Did you know that some very important people to this country weren't good in school as a young child? Now me, I am not a fan of school. To say I hate it would be a lie, but most parts I am not enthusiastic about. I like parts of school. Like sometimes we have class with my dad, and we get to blow things up! That's the kind of school I like. Math is different. I hate math! It's difficult, and boring, and the worst is Saxon math. I strongly don't recommend it to any child. But my mom switched to a curriculum that is much easier. Thank heaven! BTW, halloween is tomorrow, costumes: 0. I guess I'm kind of flopping this year.

1 comment:

Mike Brown said...

no, no...i'd never. i will not be on daily, but more often.