I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween :)

 HAHA ISN'T HE SPOOKY?

so sorry about the inconsistency of my posting. i've been super busy lately with rehearsals for two shows and well, school takes up a lot of the daytime now doesn't it? tonight, instead of going to a party or going trick or treating, i'm going to a rehearsal because, hey, this is no ameteur league. or maybe it is. i don't care. i don't really celebrate halloween anyways.
 today in science, me, bryce, and taryn thought our science project was due today, so we all freaked out and we were like WE'LL ALL FAIL. my teacher told us that it was due monday.
 me: ...
bryce: ...
me: ...
bryce: well. looks like we've got a couple more days to procrastinate.
 i hope everybody's doing well. i must leave you now with the most precious kitten in the entire world. love you :)

1 comment:

Shannon ( '_' ) said...

HEY CASSIDY!!
Good luck with rehearsal...
and good luck with your procrastinations!