I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Monday, October 22, 2012

fold your paper heart

good night :)

quick update on people: noah got me all excited because F block got their math tests back, but apparently not A block (which is me.) so now i'm nervous. and i went to a two hour rehearsal and i'm super tired. kerri hurt my hand today at lunch and i have a bruise. i had to write a paper for social studies and max told me the government wants to kill everyone. my friend luke has four houses.

my birthday is very soon. i want an ipod that works. i want my friends to do something with me. i want to go eat food. i'm so bored. just look at james's attractive face for a while okay? he's the one with the smiley sign


No comments: