I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Saturday, June 2, 2012

So you are gonna have to move

 There really is no such thing as perfect. Stop thinking you're going to achieve it because it is simply impossible. That's a fact, babe.-Adri from A Little Less Than Perfect
 Life gets hard, it gets so heavy. The wheel breaks the butterfly. Every tear a waterfall, in the night, the stormy night, she closed her eyes. She said oh, I know this sun has set to rise.-Paradise by Coldplay
 From every mistake, we must surely be learning.-While My Guitar Gently Weeps by the Beatles
 It was a beautiful thing, the zebra habitat. One lay on a sunny rock, another was playing with three babies. Yes, grass was everywhere, and tall, leafy plants sprouted up. There were some tall trees, plenty of sunny boulders for the zebras to lay on, and lots of room for them to run around in. The zebras themselves were beautiful, striped, muscular, with that single-lined mane and big, black eyes. There were two adults and three babies, and the whole environment smelled like sunshine, grass, and hay. There was a little stream running through it for their water, and a little trough for their food.-Brigit from Comix
 I'm screaming at the midnight air, everyone hears me but I don't care. My heart's clenched just like a fist, cause people, I didn't ask for any of this. And I'm not fine, I'm not fine...-Just Another Birthday by Casting Crowns
 And I like to use the word "dude" as a noun or an adverb or an adjective, And I, I've never really been into cars, I like really cool guitars and superheros-Introducing Me by Nick Jonas
 But if I let these things die, if I lay down all my dark desire, if I let these dreams die, will I find that letting go makes me come alive?-Empty My Hands by Tenth Avenue North
Ten facts about Cassidy:
1: I like to quote songs/books that I really like.
2: I am absolutely in love with the eiffel tower and that's one place I would love to go to before I die.
3: I have celebrity crushes on Niall Horan, Nick Jonas, Avan Jogia, and Liam Hemsworth.
4: I like doing different things with my hair. All the time.
5: I love Tumblr.
6: I'm going to live in Europe one day because there are lots of hot guys there.
7: I can't wait until somebody proposes to me. Even if they're joking.
8:  I want to ride in the back of a truck with a blanket, my future boyfriend, and candy bars.
9: I'm full of surprises, and sometimes I don't finish what I start. ;)

No comments: