I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Like Sunlight Burning at Midnight

 You never really know how much fun you could have had until you're far too old to do it again.-C from 18 Names For...Series
 Mary Poppins: Practicly perfect in every single way.-Mary Poppins
 After a long while, I decided that the University's Lecture Hall steps are the most boring place on earth. While I was there, I saw exactly three magpies, one caterpillar, and three school lads on bikes that I knew from school.-Amber Rhodes from A Little Less Than Perfect
 Dear Diary: today I met a boy. He stole my heart, and he won't give it back.-Amazing Inner Child Book
 "You're just..." I couldn't think of words to say.
"Gorgeous?"
"No."
"You love me."-Comix.
 The only proper place to propose to a girl is by the eiffel tower. That's where true love happens. Anywhere else, you look like cheap scum.-Peach Falls 3
 Don't judge a book by it's cover, or you might miss an amazing story.-Anonymous
"I remember the first time I met you. You walked into class, twenty minutes late, yelled "SORRY I'M LATE" to the teacher, and I knew, in that moment, that we would be best friends. If somebody's brave enough to stand up to a teacher like that, then they're clearly cool enough to chill with me."
"You did that in social studies, too, that same day."
"Did you just go walking into every class late?"-My friends Anita and Bradyn talking about first impressions.

No comments: