I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Sunday, May 27, 2012

I'm Alive

 "My hands float up above me and you whisper you love me, and I begin to fade into a secret place. The music makes me sway."-All Around Me by DC*B
 "Words will be words until you bring them to life."-Another World by One Direction
 "You and I have memories longer than the road that stretches out ahead."-Two of Us by The Beatles
 "He holds your hand, and don't you feel special, and there I am, keeping my eyes closed. My heart breaks into a million tiny pieces."-Shatter by Ortzzz
 "Last night, everything was moving so fast, I could barely keep track. In hindsight, I shoulda coulda woulda not gone there..."-Start Somewhere by tobyMac
 "You are my everything, you taught me how to sing, you took a chance on me, opened my heart to see."-Lovestruck by Blood on the Dance Floor
 "Don't worry about a thing, because every little thing is gonna be alright."-Three Little Birds by Bob Marley
 "Summer comes like cinamon, so sweet, little girls double-dutch on the concrete."-Put Your Records On by Corrine Bailey Rae
"Wish I was a better dancer because my feet can't find the movements. Wish I was less of a dreamer, because society would rather have me dead."-My Crooked Heartbeat by KMG

No comments: