I'd be lying if I said I never lied

My photo
United States
So how y'all doing? My name's Cassidy and the gentleman you see in my picture is Sam. I like cats and music a lot and oh I play the ukulele, piano, and other shtuff. Have a nice day :)

Those other things that you can see

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Colors and Promises

 "Take a good look you're about to see that you and me were meant to be with eachother, silly girl."-Martha My Dear by The Beatles
 "But at night it's a different world, go out and find a girl. Come on, come on and dance all night, despite the heat it'll be all right. Oh babe, don't you know it's a pity the days can't be like the nights in the summer in the city?"-Summer in the City by The Lovin' Spoonful
 "Would you turn the volume up in front of the cops? And crank it higher every time they told you to stop?"-Stereo Hearts by Gym Class Heroes
 "True friends are willing to intrude."-The Face of The Earth by tobyMac
 "If you want to know me then flip through my scars..."-It's Better by Moses Leroy
 "I still remember beat of your heart, jumps through your shirt, I can still feel your arms. So now I'll go sit on the floor, wearing your clothes..."-Last Kiss by Taylor Swift
 "All around life is springing up from this old ground, out of chaos life is being found in me. You make beautiful things out of the dust."-Beautiful Things by Gungor
"It was the wicked and wild wind, blew down the doors to let me in. The shattered windows and the sound of drums; people couldn't believe what I'd become."-Viva La Vida by Coldplay
"Let us die young or let us live forever. We don't have the power, but we never say never."-Forever Young by Alphaville
"Upon us all, a little rain must fall."-The Rain Song by Led Zepplin
"It's always darkest before the dawn."-Shake It Out by Florence and The Machine

"Shot me out of the sky, you're my kryptonite. And I'm going out of my mind, yeah, all day and all night."-One Thing by One Direction

"We looked up on the wall, and there were so many pictures, I didn't know how I could tell the color. There were all of the kids my mom had taken care of, all in neat rows all over the wall. Some were goofy, home-camera shots, some were school photos, they were all different. 'Why hasn't my mom shows me this?' I turned to Harry, asking him.
'Your mom loves this wall with all her heart,' He responded. 'It's all she's got left of us, really. A little piece of everyone. You wouldn't have seen how beautiful it is until now. Now you see it like it really is. Before  you would've just seen pictures.'"-Harry and Brigit from Comix.


No comments: